Community Service Massage Team (CSMT) – Team Leader Training | Deborah Wade | 7 CE Hours | Apex, NC
REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR THIS CLASS
Community Service Massage Team (CSMT) – Team Leader Training
- Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Location: American Frontier; 1600 Olive Chapel Road, Suite 128 NC 27502
- Presenter: Deborah Wade
- Class is 8 hours
- Registration: 7:30 am – 8:00am
- Class: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Class will qualify for 7 CE hours
Registration Cost: AMTA Members $85.00 | Non-AMTA Members $150.00
We are pleased to announce the start of the Southeast Region CSMT Emergency Response Division!
This new outreach program was formed from the concept of MERT (Massage Emergency Response Team), which was established in 1989 following the Loma Prieta, California Earthquake. The CSMT played a significant role in 9/11 at Ground Zero and again at the Sandy Hook School Shooting in 2012, among many other emergency situations.
CSMT was developed because of the need to maintain a readiness for such emergencies and have an active presence in the community. The growth of this program is continuing to evolve in NC. We would like to invite you, along with Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapists from our neighboring states, to join us in this training!
Are you ready to get started?
CSMT Member (Team Leader) Eligibility Requirements:
- AMTA Professional Member with insurance coverage.
- Completion of the CSMT Responder training course 8 hours LIVE
- Completion of the CSMT Team Leader training course 8 hours LIVE
- Completed application to the AMTA-NC chapter (can be done at class)
- Submit Signed Code of Conduct (can be done at class)
If you are interested in more information regarding the Southeast Regional CSMT or would like to become a volunteer. Please contact Deborah Wade, CSMT Emergency Coordinator email@example.com .
Need to Bring to class:
- Paper and Pen for taking notes