Getting to Indy: Plan Your Trip To AMTA 2019 National Convention
Get There by Planes, Trains or Automobiles!
Grab your friends or family and plan a trip to the AMTA 2019 National Convention where you’ll find massage therapy continuing education, inspiration, networking and so much fun!
The Essential Details
The convention will take place October 24-26 in Indianapolis, IN, at The Westin Indianapolis. Book your room early to secure your place in the hub of convention activity!
Earn a year’s worth of the highest quality CE hours. Choose from 30+ rigorously vetted continuing education courses.
Arrive By Plane or Train
Road Trip to Convention
If you plan on driving to AMTA National Convention, enjoy the journey at one of these attractions along the main routes from the north, south, east and west of Indianapolis.
From the Northwest | Milwaukee to Indianapolis
- Indiana Dunes National Park – Stretch your legs and take in the lakeshore and dunes recently named the state of Indiana’s first National Park.
- Food and snacks stop – Stop for food at 3 Floyds Brewery or Fair Oaks Farms
From the Northeast | Detroit to Indianapolis
- Toledo, OH – Toledo is teaming with museums, including the National Museum of the Great Lakes and Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library, and lakefront and riverfront parks.
- Fort Wayne, IN – Fort Wayne is home to the nation’s largest public genealogy library, and a Fall Apple Trail including special events at the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo.
From the West | Kansas City to Indianapolis
- Daniel Boone Home – Get some fresh air and take in some history at the historic Daniel Boone home between Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Roadside Attractions – Pull off the road along the way to see the Kaskaskia Dragon in Vandalia, IL and take in Cataract Falls in Owen County, IN.
From the East | Pittsburgh to Indianapolis
- John & Annie Glenn Historic Home – Get a taste of life from the Depression through the Space Race and the lives of John and Annie Glenn.
- Clifton Mill, OH – Stop to eat in Clifton Mill and see the working grist mill on the Little Miami River.
- Richmond, IN – Take a break and stroll through historic Depot District, and stop at the Model T Museum – Trip Advisor #1 site in Historic Richmond.
From the South | Nashville to Indianapolis
- Mammoth Cave National Park – One of the most popular attractions in Kentucky features a preserved cave system. Besides the cave tour, enjoy hiking, fishing, horseback riding, and more.
- Louisville, KY – Take a break in Louisville, and take in some sports history at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Kentucky Derby Museum.
Regardless of how you get to Indianapolis, we look forward to welcoming you to the largest convention in the massage therapy industry!